Milk plays a major role in providing necessary nutrients to growing children including physical development. Cow Milk is considered as a whole food and is a pivotal part of a healthy diet for kids.
You will not let your child skip his cup of milk after reading the below benefits of Cow Milk:
- Maintains blood pressure: Calcium, potassium, and magnesium are effective in reducing blood pressure levels, special proteins known as bioactive peptides reduce hypertension. Thus maintaining a healthy blood pressure level.
- Hydration: Milk constitutes 87% water, hence you can be sure that your child is adequately hydrated after exercises or physical activities if he/she has had the optimum levels of cow milk.
- Development of bone and teeth: Calcium, phosphorus and vitamin D assists the healthy development of bones and teeth in children. Calcium and phosphorus help in forming enamel. Also, a milk protein known as casein can coat the enamel that prevents the loss of the deposited calcium and phosphorus. These 3 nutrients help to prevent diseases such as Rickets, Osteoporosis and Osteomalacia, which occur due to brittle or weak bones.
- Complete nutrition: Milk is a rich source of carbohydrates and fats which boosts energy, proteins which help in repair and development of muscles, and several important minerals & vitamins required for healthy development of children.
- Prevents Diabetes and Obesity: Vitamins and minerals help in keeping the child’s metabolism organized, this allows the body to control the breakdown of sugars, thus, reducing the chances of diabetes and obesity.
- Boosts Immunity: According to a research, regular consumption of milk reduces the risks of colon cancer and heart disease. Antioxidants like selenium, zinc and Vitamin E promote the child’s immunity. Nutrients such as omega-3 fatty acids controls inflammation.
So, wait no more and subscribe to our Farm Fresh Cow Milk which we deliver to Gurgaon and Dwarka every day for free at your doorstep.