Milk plays a major role in providing necessary nutrients to growing children including physical development. Cow Milk is considered as a whole food and is a pivotal part of a healthy diet for kids.
You will not let your child skip his cup of milk after reading the below benefits of Cow Milk:
- Maintains blood pressure: Calcium, potassium, and magnesium are effective in reducing blood pressure levels, special proteins known as bioactive peptides reduce hypertension. Thus maintaining a healthy blood pressure level.
- Hydration: Milk constitutes 87% water, hence you can be sure that your child is adequately hydrated after exercises or physical activities if he/she has had the optimum levels of cow milk.
- Development of bone and teeth: Calcium, phosphorus and vitamin D assists the healthy development of bones and teeth in children. Calcium and phosphorus help in forming enamel. Also, a milk protein known as casein can coat the enamel that prevents the loss of the deposited calcium and phosphorus. These 3 nutrients help to prevent diseases such as Rickets, Osteoporosis and Osteomalacia, which occur due to brittle or weak bones.
- Complete nutrition: Milk is a rich source of carbohydrates and fats which boosts energy, proteins which help in repair and development of muscles, and several important minerals & vitamins required for healthy development of children.
- Prevents Diabetes and Obesity: Vitamins and minerals help in keeping the child’s metabolism organized, this allows the body to control the breakdown of sugars, thus, reducing the chances of diabetes and obesity.
- Boosts Immunity: According to a research, regular consumption of milk reduces the risks of colon cancer and heart disease. Antioxidants like selenium, zinc and Vitamin E promote the child’s immunity. Nutrients such as omega-3 fatty acids controls inflammation.
So, wait no more and subscribe to our Farm Fresh Cow Milk which we deliver to Gurgaon and South Delhi every day for free at your doorstep.